Wednesday, December 28, 2011

La Luna

One of the reasons why I wanted to get a DSLR was to take pictures of the moon. Using the sunny f16 rule (set aperture to f16, set your shutter speed as identical or close to your ISO value) and a lens with a long end of at least 300mm made that dream possible.

September 13, 2011, Las Pinas City

September 14, 2011, Las Pinas City
Taking these pictures were a breeze but I probably need to get a better tripod as my current one can't support the long lens very well. I also need to make sure my curious cats are sleeping or away from my gear - my feline friends kept trying to look through the viewfinder as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me hone my skills by posting C&Cs, or help me love the photography more by posting your thoughts and inspirations. :)