Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gear Accumulation Syndrome (GAS)

Every photographer has probably been affected by gear accumulation syndrome or GAS at least once, and yes, I am no exception.

Thankfully my budget does not allow me to spend on a whim, particularly on expensive photography equipment. I have been able to save up for quite some time to purchase Niko, and all other accessories have been acquired through the bonuses from work.

I'd like to present my humble collection, which pales in comparison to those of seasoned pros. These are my photography tools with which I hope to learn the art of creating beautiful images:




Niko, my trusted Nikon D90

My father's old treasures

A leftover from the days of film

Lenses in rotation and a flash

The shutterboxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me hone my skills by posting C&Cs, or help me love the photography more by posting your thoughts and inspirations. :)